September 10, 2008

My First Blog

Okay, well as the title so blantly suggests, this is my first blog.
This is a little more overwhelming than I first thought because I had so many cool ideas to write about yet the thought of people reading all my inner thoughts then kind of intimidated me.
(if there are any mistakes forgive me; I'm usually pedantic about my spelling and punctuation but it is midnight...)

So, blogging... I guess this is the part where I start sharing, right? Hmm...why don't I start off with what I was just doing.

Well I was on Facebook talking to miss chief, as she's more commonly known in blog world. I find myself getting more and more addicted to Facebook, although I'm truly not as satistifed as what it has to offer than what Myspace does. It's nice but my connection with Myspace was so much more deeper. I was a regular bulletin poster, just quizzes, and it fascinated me to read questions such as "what were you doing at 5am this morning" to "which do you prefer: pepsi or coke" from my friends. Although I did add some people just to basically see their answers, having no real connection with them to call them my friends. With Facebook, however, I can't be this nosy. All I get to do, is see their photos and what other people write to them on their wall, which, to be honest right, isn't at all juicy because who would write something interesting that everyone will read?!

I have just reread this and yes, that does sound sad. Maybe God is putting Facebook in my life so I won't be interested with other people's profiles to a redundant extent. Redundant, by the way, is one of my all time favourite words and, I wouldn't say I overuse it, but I use it at the necessary times, indeedy. Yeah, cute plays on words will pop up through my blogs, too. After all, it is the workings of my mind on computer. Scary, huh.

So that's my random thought for my first blog. Facebook vs. Myspace and an introduction to a small sample of my fabulous vocabulary.

On that note, I'll leave you to wonder why you bothered reading this pointless blog and wish a happy sleeptime to all...and to all a goodnight =)

2 comments:

Chief said...

Yay, first comment.

You write like you spaek, it good, its funny in an 'in joke' kinnda way.

redundent and repedative and redundant and repedative etc.

Jewelz said...

Cool blog!
I can't wait to read what else you write!
(oh, and don't be intimidated :D)